Lego Robotics: engineering and science made fun!!!

Lego Robotics and More

Friday, October 27, 2006

Lego Robotics Club Solving Atomic Force Microscopy

In class we are currently building a second set of missions so we have one set on the missiopn table and one set to put onto the work tables. We will work on the mission on the table where we sit and after a while all of the groups will shift tables and it will work in a way similair to workstations. I have devised a solution to Atomic Force Microscopy by using my NXT robot, which I only work on during after school (I work on my RCX robot during Lego Robotics talent class). Since it already has a "whacker" on it I will use the whacker to hit the axle on the mission and seperate the two magnets. I tested this program but it didn't work well it just used the mission so I reversed the way the motor controling it moves and will test it the next time there is Lego Robotics after-school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home